Skip to main content

My Opportunity

The Moment is Here.
I see you were here all along,
How come I hold you,yet not see you.


Ah! I saw what I yearned to see,
Sigh! I mumbled for long, you see,
Alas! I tried to leave you, you see
Yet you held onto me long, 
You never gave up on me,
And now, these tears cant change the fact 
that you wither and soon will be lost from me. 


I was blind by expectations gone wrong
I lost a time too valuable to replace.
And now I stand in the Same place
With the same speed, the same Knowledge, the same level of skill,
Unknown to me, others held on to you,
And soon your hold will loosen.


Yet I do implore,
For the times we spent together,
For the long hours you held on to me,
I ask you to put trust in me.
Till the end of the road, where u will bid me Adieu,
Do stay with me until then,
Smile for me,
Shine for me
Though you have become a ghost, whom will dissolve away,
I still need you.
I will hold on to you.
My oppturtunity!


Kamana Prakash




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a father's song

While monsoon rain is downpouring; Moist droplets tries to evaporate sorrows of the world I am not cooling…………. While the fate is cornered by recessions; Last drops of love is being evaporated Yet ambition is holding on to passion I am not booming………… Your loving words smoothened my heart While goals getting less inspiring I am believing In pain, hoping not in vain Finding again purpose of living...... DAD

LIBIDO

Very time its like the first time Very sensation is a slow burn Driving up a never ending yearn I seek a body or bodies to quench my never reaching end I seek a madness without a face or faces to ravish my ache  to banish my quakes To realize my limits from my infinite notions To materialize my urges from the walls I constructed To make these walls that contain my space into a ship that take me places I seek hands that explore my canvas, to mould my form to their desire I seek lips that taste very taste,very texture I seek teeth that leave trails of bread crumbs to fountains that need to be drained I seek the weight of the body, its warmth, its growing heat, its salty aftertaste To unfold very bottled up nerve,  To break forth the energy contained I seek to rid of these frustrations that gnaw my waking hours Chuckling at my disposition Laughing at my inexperience Frowning at my resistance to shape my hunger as my nature ...